COVID-19 Recovery Guidelines
At Rupp Arena we care deeply about our community, clients and guests, and will continue the following safety measures as we navigate the road back to recovery.
Follow CDC guidelines, which recommend face coverings for those not fully vaccinated. For complete CDC guidelines:
What We Are Doing
• Free standing and wall mounted hand sanitizers are distributed throughout the Arena including all entry areas, concourses and bathrooms.
• Members of our staff will frequently wipe down high touch areas to include elevator buttons, stair handrails, door handles and public bathrooms.
• Continued use of electrostatic sprayers with EPA approved disinfectant in Arena seating areas and back of house spaces.
• Continued use of mobile tickets for all events.
• Continued efforts in implementing cashless payment methods in concession stands.
Remember, please stay home if you are not feeling well and displaying COVID-19 symptoms.